Bloomfield is European Champion
Team Losi Racing’s Darren Bloomfield won a thrilling battle which went down to the last lap with pole sitter David Ronnefalk to become the first British driver to win the 1:8 Offroad European Championship this evening in Fehring, Austria. The win is also TLR’s first win in the championship’s 32 year history bringing to an end Mugen’s four year reign at the top.
1. Darren Bloomfield (GB) – TLR/Novarossi/AKA
2. David Ronnefalk (SE) – Kyosho/Orion/AKA
3. Robert Batlle (ES) – Mugen/Novarossi/Procircuit
4. Renaud Savoya (FR) – Xray/RB/Sweep
5. Jérôme Aigoin (FR) – Kyosho/Novarossi/AKA
6. Miguel Matias (PT) – TLR/RB/AKA
7. Joseph Quagraine (FI) – JQ/JQ/AKA
8. Martin Bayer (CZ) – Xray/nVision/AKA
9. Christoffer Svensson (SE) – Kyosho/OS/AKA
10.Yannick Aigoin (FR) – Associated/Novarossi/Procircuit
11.Borja Hernandez (ES) – LRP/Alpha/AKA
12.Elliot Boots (GB) – Kyosho/Novarossi/AKA
Full report to follow.